A Vegan Guide To Disney World!
Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida has become a foodie destination for vegans!
In 2019 Disney announced they would be adding hundreds of plant-based dishes across their restaurants. There are now so many choices and amazing dishes to choose from!
Disney states that their plant-based dishes are free from meat, fish, dairy, eggs and honey and are therefore suitable for vegans.
Disney menus now easily label what dishes are plant-based, just look out for the green leaf symbol!
Some of the best vegan dishes you currently find at Disney World are:
- Chili-Spiced Crispy Tofu Bowl with Black Beans and Rice or Sweet Potato Hash and Charred Onion Vinaigrette from Satu’li Canteen in Animal Kingdom.
- Perkins Thai Noodles from Jungle Navigation Co. LTD Skipper Canteen in Magic Kingdom.
- At Woody's Lunch Box in Hollywood Studios order the Plant-Based Totchos for potato barrels covered in vegan chili.
- BBQ Jackfruit Burger from Regal Eagle Smokehouse in EPCOT.
- For a Thanksgiving-style meal visit Liberty Tree Tavern in Magic Kingdom and order the Impossible Meatloaf with all the trimmings.
- Felucian Kefta and Hummus Garden Spread from Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo in Galaxy’s Edge, Hollywood Studios.
- Cauliflower Tacos from The Wave…of American Flavors at the Contemporary Resort, just a 5-minute walk away from Magic Kingdom.
- Hot Link Smokehouse Sausage from Flame Tree Barbecue in Animal Kingdom.
- Toasted ‘Lobster’ Roll from Rosie’s All-American Café in Hollywood Studios.
- Order the off-menu vegan Fish and Chips from the Rose & Crown Pub in EPCOT.
- If you are a fan of barbecue then visit Whispering Canyon Café at Wilderness Lodge and try their Plant-Based Skillet which comes with vegan herb chicken, spicy sausage, maple-chipotle BBQ jackfruit and traditional sides!
- Dark Chocolate Banana Bread Pudding from The Plaza in Magic Kingdom.
- If you are looking for a great burger head to the House of Blues in Disney Springs for the Impossible Burger.
- Cookie Shake from Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater in Hollywood Studios.
- For a Polynesian-style breakfast order the Loco Moco from Kona Café at the Polynesian Village Resort, just two stops away from Magic Kingdom on the monorail.
- Avocado Toast from Grand Floridian Cafe at the Grand Floridian Resort.
- One of the most vegan-friendly restaurants at Disney World is Sanaa, at Animal Kingdom Lodge. Be sure to order the famous Bread Service dish which can be made vegan on request and then choose from dishes such as Samosas and Biriyani Curry.
- For a character dining meal visit Topolino’s Terrace at the Riviera Resort for breakfast with Mickey and his pals and enjoy a unique vegan Wild Mushroom Scramble.
- If you like pizza stop by Blaze Fast Fire’d Pizza at Disney Springs where you can create your own! Vegan cheese and vegan chorizo are available!
- Visit Morimoto Asia in Disney Springs for the spicy Kung Pao Cauliflower.
- For a special meal dine at California Grill at the Contemporary Resort and order the Forbidden Roll Sushi and Plant-Based Blueberry Donuts. You also get a spectacular view looking over Magic Kingdom which is best enjoyed at sunset.
Disney World also has lots of delicious snacks that are vegan!
- No trip is complete without a Dole Whip and all flavors are vegan!
- Disney buttery Popcorn is also vegan.
- And don’t miss out on the Insta worthy Mickey Pretzel!
- Head to L’Artisan des Glaces in EPCOT for Seasonal Fruit Sorbet in a Waffle Cone and also stop by Sunshine Seasons to try the Cookies ‘n’ Cream Mousse Cup.
- If you are a Star Wars fan head to Galaxy’s Edge and try the Blue and Green Milk which are both vegan.
- Be sure to visit Erin McKenna’s Bakery NYC in Disney Springs where everything is vegan and gluten-free!
This is just a sampling of the amazing vegan foods you can enjoy whilst visiting Disney World!
With so many delicious plant-based dishes on offer for vegans a trip to Disney World just got that bit more magical!